A professionnal active and dynamic network since 2008
Cercle Assist'Pro is a non-profit association ruled by the 1901 Act, registered at the Paris Prefecture . It has no union or political affiliation. Our network includes Assistants and Secretaries working in companies of all sizes, in all sectors. It allows those working as assistants and secretaries not only to collect information on the standing and the evolution of their job, the latest professional updates but also to meet other members of the trade to share and enhance their experiences and know-how
The associative network is the only body representing our trade. And to be more and better represented, we need your support! Your support, your membership will help sustain our fields of action and broaden our visibility. Talk about our network and our actions around you. Download and share our Cercle Assist'Pro brochure [click here]
The goals of our network are essentially maintaining the drive of the experts as assistant, helping them to enhance and reinforce their employability and going beyond the needs of companies and managers.
* Building up a network of competencies and facilitating a greater sense of belonging to the Group for its members, for a better exchange and experiences sharing.
* Supporting the professionalism of our members and allow them to develop and get new skills in order to maintain their expertise at the highest level.
* Helping the members of the network to take up the numerous challenges and changes inherent to the profession with enthusiasm and confidence.
* Supporting job repositioning and members' career. Giving priority to a climate favourable to the return to employment using the approach of networking based on exchange, sharing experiences and mutual support.
* Striving to facilitate the contacts with teachers, trainers and students to bring them our area of expertise. Giving them a real picture of the lay of the land that is useful to cover the various aspects of this profession. Enabling teachers to enrich their educational contents by sharing their vocational experience.
* Providing data monitoring on the evolution of the job as assistant, business trends and professional practices in order to keep on meeting companies' requirements.
Proposing to the members of the network activities dedicated to professional and personal development
Carrying out a core business monitoring and prospective surveys
Developing a synergy between Education and the training stakeholders
Attending examination Boards (BTS, baccalaureate, VAE)
An active presence by taking part in the specialist exhibitions
The board members